Algorithm Scientist (Medical Imaging / C++)
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Salary: Commensurate with experience
(We have 2 positions for this company and department: Sr. Software Engineer (C++ Programmer), and Algorithm Engineer. If you do NOT meet the requirements or exceed them, please apply anyways so we can evaluate you for the other positions!)
Primary Requirements Include:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related fields. Preferably with Phd in Imaging related specialties.
- 5+ years of experience in Algorithm Development related to medical image processing.
- Strong experience in Object-Oriented or Component-Driven design skills, preferably on Microsoft platforms.
- Expertise in Image Reconstruction, Image and Signal Processing, CT image segmentation…
- Software engineering experience with emphasis algorithm development under quality control.
- Medical device development experience.
- Experience with image segmentation and registration techniques, e.g. using ITK.
- Familiarity with solid geometry processing, e.g. using VTK.
- Familiarity with OpenGL (or any other 3D graphics API), and knowledge of mathematical techniques involved with 3D graphics, desirable.
- Experience with DICOM image formats and parsing APIs.
- Familiarity with XML, beneficial but not mandatory.
Arkay Career Services is a national medical device and IT recruiting firm. Our success can be attributed to our commitment to find Top Tier Candidates for our clients making a difference in the healthcare industry.
Within our primary niche market, our search expertise include the following positions: C-level executives, VP, senior level managers and directors, operations, sales, business development, marketing, product management, engineering, quality assurance and regulatory affairs (QA/RA), clinical, and more…
Medical Device Jobs, Medical Device Recruiters, Medical IT, Cardiovascular, Stents, LVAD, DES, Orthopaedic, Joint Replacement, Cartilage Repair, Imaging, CT, MR, PET, Ultrasound, HIFU, PACS, Navigation, IGS, CAS, Robotics, Wound Care, Dental, Biotechnology, Tissue Engineering, Bio-Pharma, Drug Delivery, Neurology, and Nanotechnology…
Social Networks – Join for Daily Industry News & Jobs!
Facebook: Become a FAN of ArkayCareers